Grant Museum research
The Grant Museum is an excellent resource for university groups outside UCL who wish to use the material for teaching practicals. It is the only remaining natural history museum in the University of London and covers the whole of the animal kingdom.
Enquiries from academics and researchers who wish to gain access to the collection for study of particular specimens are also welcome.
Please contact the museum for more information:
- 020 3108 2052
Recent research undertaken by external visitors
- Primate cranial base morphometrics
- Animal glass models and the Blaschka's
- Reptilian skulls morphometrics
- Museum services and displays in Natural History Collections
- Thylacine database project